4DAYS & 3NIGHTS ARMENIA TOUR PACKAGE
- ROUNDTRIP FLIGHT TICKETS DXB-EVN-DXB via FLY DUBAI
- 3 NIGHTS IN YEREVAN , Shirak Hotel *** or Similar
- GARNI / GEGHARD / TSAKHADZOR / LAKE SEVAN TOUR
- ARARGATS / SAGHAMOSSAVANK / ECHMIADZIN TOUR
- ROUNDTRIP AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- DAILY BREAKFAST
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- PERSONAL EXPENSES: EXTRA BAGGAGE, MEALS, BEVERAGES, SHOPPING, LAUNDRY, TELEPHONE ETC
- TIPS FOR GUIDES, DRIVERS, HOTEL STAFF …ETC
- EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT AT HOTELS.
- Lake Sevan
Meet and greet with JAMES TRAVEL Representative at the airport. Transfer and check in at the hotel.
Breakfast. Pick-up from hotel for Garni / Geghard / Tsakhadzor / Lake Sevan and transfer back to the hotel.
Breakfast. Pick-up from hotel for Arargats / Saghamossavank / Echmiadzin and transfer back to the hotel.
Breakfast. Free time at your leisure. Transfer to airport. Departure in Yerevan.
Minimum of 2 persons travelling together
Garni / Geghard / Tsakhadzor / Lake Sevan
• Geghard Monastery (13th c.) – a monastery which is hewn out from a cave. The monastery had been originally named Ayrivank meaning "the Monastery of the Cave".
• Garni Pagan Temple from 1st c. The temple was built by Armenia King Tiridates and was dedicated to the God of Sun Mithra.
• Tsakhkadzor (Gorge of Flowers) – town of forested mountains.
• Lake Sevan - Climb the stairs up on the peninsula from where opens a fascinating view to the “blue-eyed” lake.
Arargats / Saghamossavank / Echmiadzin
• Aragats is the highest mount in Armenia and the forth in the territory of Armenian Highlands
• Saghamossavank a 13th-century Armenian monastic complex located in the village of Saghmosavan
• Echmiadzin Museum – Exclusion: (Echmiadzin museum fee)
No of Days Prior to Departure
25 % of the package paid
50 % of the package paid
75 % of the package paid
6 Days and below
100% of the package paid
(Starting price per person)