HOLY LAND PACKAGE FESTIVAL OF LIGHT 2018
- Round-trip Flight Ticket (Manila-Amman Jordan-Manila)
- Meet & Assist at all airports/borders
- All transfers by deluxe AC Vehicles
- Excellent driver ( English speaking)
- Full time English speaking guide service
- Visa and border taxes at all airports/borders - 8days and 7 Nights Accommodation in good middle-class hotels - Half board at all hotels (breakfast and dinner) - English speaking guide in all 2 countries - Modern a/c coach in all 2 countries
- One small bottle of Mineral water per person per day touring days)
- All entrance fees as per the program
- Private Tours - Short horseback ride in Petra
- Departure tax where and if needed - cost is 16 USD per person
- free visa upon arrival “in case we did not receive the passport copies in advance”.
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Any Meals not mentioned above.
- Portage at the Airport or at the hotel.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Tips for Driver,, hotels, horse carriages, Jeep driver..etc
- Any Tours and services not mentioned above.
- Mount Nebo
- Dead Sea
- Sea of Galilee
- Mt. of Beatitudes
- Jordan River
Meet and assist – transfer to Hotel in Amman
West of the Dead Sea and along the Kingsway, is the mosaic-filled city of Madaba. Crowned by a small church, this historic town lies in the middle of Jordan’s most fertile land. The finest mosaic found to date is still in its original place on the floor of the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George. Situated 10 kilometers west of Madaba, overlooking the Jordan Valley is Mount Nebo, one of the alleged sites of the tomb of Moses. Then we go down along the Jordan Valley and river and reach the most spectacular site today, the Dead Sea, which at 400 meters below sea level is the lowest body of water on earth. Because the salt content is eight times that of most world’s oceans, you can float in the Dead Sea without even trying. Swimming in the Dead Sea is a truly unique experience not to be missed. Overnight in Amman.
Visit the church of the Annunciation. Mary’s well and Joseph’s Workshop. Visit Cana and the Wedding Church, mt. Tabour then back to the hotel dinner and overnight.
After breakfast full day tour starting with the boat ride across the sea of Galillee where Jesus walked on the waters. Visit Mt. Of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered his first sermon. Tabgha, the site of multiplication of loaves and fish and the primacy of St. Peter and Capernaum where the childhood of Jesus was spent and drive to Baptismal site along the Jordan River valley then drive to Bethlehem hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, visit the church of Nativity, Shepherds field and the milk Grotto. Later drive to Jerusalem visiting Mt. Of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem.Visit Sanctuaries of Pater Noster, Ascension. Walk along the Palm Sunday road down to the chapel of Dominous Flevit and Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the church of Agony and St.Peter in Galicantu. Drive to Mt. Zion visit King David’s Tomb & Upper Room.Then back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, drive to the old city of Jerusalem. Visit the Wailing Wall, the dome of the Rock and Al-Aksa Mosque and continue to the church of St. Anne and the pool of Bethesda. Follow the stations of the cross via Dolorosa. Then proceed to Ein Karem to Visit Visitation Church. Return to border and cross to Jordan an and return to Jordan.
After breakfast, In the morning visit of Amman, the capitol of Jordan. You will see the citadel, the archaeological museum, the Roman Theater, walk in th old city and a tour of the modern West Amman.
CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- No booking has been done yet. This is just a quotation
- Minimum of 30 persons traveling together.
- Payment terms :
- 40% down upon reservation deadline (dec 31,2017)
- Pay PHP 20,000/ month for 3months ( January – March 2018)
- Travel date is in June 2018,
- last day to book December 30,2017
- All passports must be submitted 60 working days before travel date
- All fares and seat availability are subject to change without prior notice & can be guaranteed only if 40% payments are
made and ticket issued.
- Package does not include any other services or item not mentioned in the above inclusion
- In case no of pax is lower than 30 pax, rate of the package may increase
No of Days Prior to Departure
25 % of the package paid
50 % of the package paid
75 % of the package paid
6 Days and below
100% of the package paid