Abu Dhabi City Tour
Awe combination of tradition and culture
Immerse yourself in exploring the ever changing Abu Dhabi, and be amazed at the intricate weaving of tradition and modernity in this Full Day tour of UAE’s capital city.
We would see, taste and relive the culture by visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, largest mosque in UAE; the Dates market where the best dates and fresh fruits are found; and Heritage Village, a representation of traditional oasis town where one can bring memorable souvenirs back home.
Places to visit:
- Heritage Village
- Grand Mosque
- Dates Market
- Masdar City
- Show Around in Yas Island
- Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Marina Mall
- Central Souk
- Kindly present your travel confirmation voucher to our representative during your tour pick up / upon arrival at airport if you are arriving via flight.
- Please take note of the hotel pick up time for the tour and kindly wait at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the tour pick-up time.
- Tour voucher must be presented to the tour guide before the tour.
Admission tickets for tours, if applicable, will be provided upon arrival to tour site. Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- Littering is a punishable offense & offenders may face penalties.
- Please refrain from smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts during the tour.
- Seating on all tours can not be reserved.
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & drivers.
- Smoking is prohibited on the vehicles.
- Photography of military & some government institutions are not permitted.
- It is not permitted to photograph local ladies. Permission is required to photograph local residents.