Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain Full Day City Tour
The true spirit of the culture
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE and it is here that the desert life is best demonstrated. A true series of oases, there is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia.
A visit to the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, is a must, as is a trip to the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading centre includes bazaars that dates back to the 18th century. You can also discover a date palm grove with the ancient falaj - irrigation system and watch the bargaining at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city. We will also visit the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain to explore that healing water is found abundantly in this area, subsequent to this very amazing tour, we will have lunch in a 5-star hotel. After which we head back to Abu Dhabi.
Al Ain Full Day City Tour with Lunch
- Al Ain National Museum
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Camel Race Track
- Livestock Market
- Al Ain Date Palm Grove
- Jebel Hafeet Mountain
- Hot Water Springs
- Kindly present your travel confirmation voucher to our representative during your tour pick up / upon arrival at airport if you are arriving via flight.
- Please take note of the hotel pick up time for the tour and kindly wait at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the tour pick-up time.
- Tour voucher must be presented to the tour guide before the tour.
- Admission tickets for tours, if applicable, will be provided upon arrival to tour site. Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- Littering is a punishable offense & offenders may face penalties.
- Please refrain from smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts during the tour.
- Seating on all tours can not be reserved.
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & drivers.
- Smoking is prohibited on the vehicles.
- Dubai and UAE have varying degrees of tolerance to clothing styles from across the world. Nevertheless, as a sign of respect, may we kindly advice that guests be modestly dressed and the attire should be below the knee in majority of Dubai Attractions. Dress code and conduct is being implemented and devoid of this may bar the guest to enter the same.
- Photography of military & some government institutions are not permitted.
- It is not permitted to photograph local ladies. Permission is required to photograph local residents