IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure welcomes you to revel in its compelling blend of amazing rides, a multiplex cinema and several other highlights, making it ideal for families and individuals with varied abilities and interests. This theme park in the City of Arabia is the world’s biggest indoor theme park, occupying 1.5 million square feet.
The temperature-controlled entertainment complex offers four unique zones including Marvel, Lost Valley, Cartoon Network, and IMG Boulevard – each with its own set of distinct attractions as well as dining options.
The 350,000 square feet Marvel Zone is modeled to replicate the streets of New York. From Avengers Flight of the Quinjets and Spider-Man Doc Ock’s Revenge to Hulk Epsilon Base 3D and Thor Thunder Spin, it has an exclusive line-up of 3D rides inspired by some of the Marvel Comic’s iconic superhero characters.
Boasting 70 animatronic dinosaurs, it comes with five distinct signature rides, such as Adventure Fortress, Dino Carousel, Forbidden Territory, Predator, and Velociraptor. Needless to say, you can step back in time and experience pulse pounding ride effects at its every turn.
Studded with an array of kid-friendly areas comprising Lazy Town and The Powerpuff Girls – Mojo Jojo’s Robot Rampage. Major draw is Ben10 5 D Cinema, which is the first of its kind in the world. Besides live entertainment shows, this segment also features the world’s largest retail store, exclusively themed around Ben 10, one of the most popular animated television series.
Now for some spooky thrill, head across to Haunted Hotel within IMG Boulevard. If rides don’t interests you or should all that action-packed fun make you weary, luckily IMG Boulevard also provides opportunities for several milder pursuits. Thanks to its remarkable assortment of food and beverage outlets, retail shops, and attractions like Adventure Photography.
Children (under 1.2m in height): Chargeable
Children (under 1.05m in height): Free
- Entrance Ticket to IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Access to 4 Adventure Zones
- Loss Valley
- Cartoon Network
- IMG BOULEVARD
- Admission ticket will be deliver to the hotel where you are staying by our tour representative.
- Kindly present your travel confirmation voucher to our representative during the redemption of the admission ticket.
- Tours confirmed and paid are non-refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest.
- Littering is a punishable offense & offenders may face penalties.
- Please refrain from smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- All liability arising out of loss of or damage to any personal property or loss of life, personal injury to any person, whether as a result of any person’s negligence or not are expressly disclaimed by Asiatravel.com.
- Dubai and UAE have varying degrees of tolerance to clothing styles from across the world. Nevertheless, as a sign of respect, may we kindly advice that guests be modestly dressed and the attire should be below the knee in majority of Dubai Attractions. Dress code and conduct is being implemented and devoid of this may bar the guest to enter the same.
- Photography of military & some government installations is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to photograph local ladies. Permission is required to photograph local residents.