Sharjah - Ajman City Tour
Sharjah is the cultural city of the Arab world and this tour will let you immensely appreciate their society.
Ajman may be the smallest of the seven emirates, but it is centrally located of the UAE as a whole.
The museum tour will give you intriguing insights into the Emiratis’ lifestyle before the changes brought by oil. The Buheirah Corniche & the 150 year old Al Naboodah House vividly recalls.While the visit to the Blue Souq will immerse you to more than 600 shops sell carpets, gold, silver antiques, perfumes & clothes.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Visit to Qanat al Qasba & Sharjah cornice
- Drive through King Faisel Mosque
- Visit of Central souk / Blue Souk
- Fish market
- Islamic art museum
- Quran round about (drive through)
- Ajman beach
- Ajman museum
- Ajman gold souk
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Sharjah-Ajman City Tour without Lunch
- Ruler’s Old Palace (Al Naboodah House)
- Cultural Foundation
- King Faisal Mosque
- Buheirah Corniche
- Sharjah University
- Sharjah Museum
- Heritage Area
- Traditional Souq (Bank Street)
- Ajman Museum
- Ajman Corniche
- Ruler Palace (Ajman)
- Blue Souq
- Kindly present your travel confirmation voucher to our representative during your tour pick up / upon arrival at airport if you are arriving via flight.
- Please take note of the hotel pick up time for the tour and kindly wait at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the tour pick-up time.
- Tour voucher must be presented to the tour guide before the tour.
- Admission tickets for tours, if applicable, will be provided upon arrival to tour site. Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- Littering is a punishable offense & offenders may face penalties.
- Please refrain from smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts during the tour.
- Seating on all tours can not be reserved.
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & drivers.
- Smoking is prohibited on the vehicles.
- Photography of military & some government institutions are not permitted.
- It is not permitted to photograph local ladies. Permission is required to photograph local residents.