Wild Wadi Tickets
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Wild Wadi Waterpark is a water theme park that covers an area of 12 acres and comprises of 24 adrenaline-pumping state-of-the-art rides and slides and is strategically located at the rural area of Dubai, known as Jumairah, along the Jumeirah Beach Road. It is situated next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab Hotel, approximately a 20 minutes drive from the center of city.
This water park was designed like an Arabian wadi (oasis) with characteristics from Arabian folklore and has rides and attractions, many of which interconnects. Once you enter the Wild Wadi water theme park, you will be given access to all the water rides, as well as the use of rubber rings, life jackets and body boards. The water park has 90 lifeguards on duty, keeping you safe while you are having fun. Wild Wadi’s variety of rides suit kids of all ages, make it a favorite water sports area in Dubai. Please click here for the Attractions at Wild Wadi.
- Jumeirah Sceirah
- Master Blaster
- Ring Rides
- Flow Riders
- Juhas Journey
- Breakers Bay
- Juhas Dhow and Lagoon
- Wadi Wash
- Flood River Flyer
- Wild wadi Water Theme Park Entrance Ticket (1 Day Pass)
- An unlimited access to all water rides:
- Jumeirah Sceirah Access
- Master Blaster Access
- Ring Rides Access
- Flow Riders Access
- Juhas Journey Access
- Breakers Bay Access
- Juhas Dhow and Lagoon Access
- Wadi Wash Access
- Flood River Flyer Access
Tickets Collection and Procedure:
Admission ticket will be deliver to the hotel where you are staying by our tour representative.
Kindly present your travel confirmation voucher to our representative during the redemption of the admission ticket.
Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest.
For you own health & safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the parks attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked ask to change or leave the premises.
If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets it is a condition of entry to the park.
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces and chains
- Swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction.
- Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shops
- Please click here for more information about Wild Wadi.
- Smoking is not prohibited inside.
- Additional Supplement of 25.00 AED for locker upon entry to the park.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- Littering is a punishable offense & offenders may face penalties.
- Please refrain from smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- Photography of military & some government institutions are not permitted.
- It is not permitted to photograph local ladies. Permission is required to photograph local residents.